Last September I began this blog by saying, “Don’t call it a comeback,” and here we are one year later. Over the past year, I’ve written a crazy amount of posts, got to interview some pretty incredible people, and have networked with some amazing pastors all in the name of helping small town churches go big.
Now, while I’m not ready to call myself the LL Cool J of blogging, I have had a little bit of success. For instance in the past year:
- The blog has been visited by over 7,000 people representing 115 countries. That’s crazy to think about, even if most of them just stumbled upon it by mistake.
- I’m most popular in North America, Great Britain, Canada, Brazil, and the Philippines. Kenya is ranked #17, but hopefully that number improves after I go visit next month.
- Those 7,000 people viewed almost 14,000 pages of content. The top pages include, 4 Types of Pastoral Leadership , Confessions of an Adulterous Pastor, Small Town Church Growth, Planning a Church Service, and Talent Isn’t Enough.
- A lot of my traffic comes from Facebook and Twitter, but some other big referrers include churchfuel.com, thomrainer.com, and worshipideas.com.
- And last but not least, the blog has received over 1,000 comments, of which over 90% has been spam.
So, to celebrate the one year anniversary I’ve decided to give away a $25 gift card to my favorite store, Amazon.com.
There are three different ways you can be entered to win. One, leave a comment below with your name and your favorite blog post I’ve written. Two, share this post on Facebook or Twitter, and remember to tag me in the post. Or three, subscribe to the blog if you haven’t already. Do all three, and you have three chances to win. Make sure to do this between now and noon (Central Standard Time) on Monday, September 5th to be entered. Good luck to everyone.
P.S. In order to produce the best content possible and to keep my sanity, I’m moving from posting three days a week to two. So, be on the lookout every Tuesday and Thursday from here on out for new content. Or get smart, like over 200 other people have already done, and subscribe to the blog to get tips on church growth, leadership and more delivered to your inbox each week.
6 thoughts on “Mama Said Knock You Out Amazon Gift Card Giveaway”
Ten Traits of Great Team Members
Connecting in the Digital Age was my favorite blog post
I really liked “Selling Christianity” from back in May.
My favourite blog post is: What Happened to Passion?.
Shared here: https://twitter.com/sajmon8/status/772055174747680768
Death of Sunday Night. Look forward to getting your updates on the blog!
I liked “The Power of Invitation.”