It’s hard to believe this year has come to an end. For me, this has been a tough year in ministry. Some of the things I thought would happen didn’t. Some of the ideas I tried, didn’t work. Some of the steps we took, were in the wrong direction. While the church I serve saw some good things happen this year, we continue to believe and plan for better days ahead. If you can relate, I encourage you to subscribe to the blog, and while you’re here, take a look back at some of my most popular posts from 2018.
- 5 Reasons We Made the Switch from CCB to PCO
- 4 Phrases Every Pastor Should Say Every Sunday
- Seven People You Should Fire Today
- 4 Types of Pastoral Leadership
- 3 Facts about Small Town Churches
- Ten Preaching Mistakes You Should Avoid
- 5 Assumptions Your Church Should Make to Serve Guests Better
- Five Ministries Every Church Needs to be Good At
- Thoughts on Growing a Small Church
- Every Church Welcome Needs these 5 Elements
Need some help growing your church in 2019? I’d love to coach you. Send me an email and let’s chat.