I wanted to do something a little different on the blog today and let you know about an incredible church conference I get to be a small part of. The Landmark Leadership Conference is a gathering designed for church leaders and planters desiring to learn and be inspired by others. The format includes times of worship, national keynote speakers, and live Q & A.
If you’re a church pastor or leader, here are a few reasons you should plan on being there.
- It’s a great opportunity to network with other pastors and leaders.
- It’s not being put on by a megachurch, which means we can relate to where you are.
- It takes place at a portable facility, which means you can see what doing portable church in a school looks like.
- It’s an incredible value at just $30 a ticket.
- It includes a free lunch from Chick-fil-A.
- It has a great speaker line-up including: Brandon Petty, Trevor Barton, Justin Davis, and Shawn Lovejoy.
The event takes place on September 17th in the big city of Portland, Tennessee about 45 minutes north of Nashville. To get your tickets, please visit LandmarkLeader.com.
If you have any questions about the conference, please leave a comment and let me know, and don’t forget to subscribe to the blog to get tips on leadership, church growth, and more delivered to your inbox each week.